World Famous Betty's Pies
It all began in 1956 when Betty's father Aleck built a fish shack by the Stewart River on Highway 61. Betty thought it would be a good idea to have some goodies for the fishermen when they stopped in, so she started making donuts and coffee for them to enjoy. Learn More
For online order questions:
Phone: (218) 834-3367
Toll Free: (877) 269-7494
Fax: (218) 834-9298
Hours of Operations:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sunday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm
During the check-out process, you will be required to provide a preferred delivery date. This is why:
- Pies must be ordered 48 hours in advance.
- Shipped via FedEx or SpeeDee delivery.
- All pies are made fresh per order, fully baked, then frozen and shipped overnight to ensure prompt arrival.
- Pies are wrapped, packed in stryrofoam and ice packs, and placed in an outer carton for shipping.
- Upon delivery immediately place pie in refrigerator or freezer until ready to serve.
- Pies cannot have a delivery day of Saturday, Sunday or Monday since FedEx or SpeeDee do not pickup on weekends.
- Instructions on how to thaw and serve are included with each order.
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BettysPies
- Follow us Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/bettyspies/